Dr. Michael McCort, DC
Dr. Michael McCort grew up in Greene County and attended Jefferson-Morgan High School. After high school, Dr. McCort went to West Virginia Wesleyan College where he played football and baseball. During his time at WVWC, he sustained a knee injury and during the rehabilitative process decided to pursue a career in health care.
Dr. McCort has been practicing Chiropractic for over 13 years.
Dr. McCort also attended California University of Pennsylvania, where he played baseball before attending Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, MO. After graduating from Logan in 2003, Dr. McCort practiced in St. Louis, MO for 5 years before returning home to southwest Pennsylvania with his wife and daughters.
“I am continually updating my education to learn new techniques and expand my ability to more effectively treat my patients. I love my job and feel very fortunate to be able to provide quality Chiropractic Care here in Greene County to help people get better faster.” – Dr. Michael McCort, DC
Dr. McCort has experience and training in many areas including:
- Level 1 Active Release Certification (A.R.T.)
- Attained certification through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (C.S.C.S.)
- Gained certification through the American Chiropractic Registry of Radiologic Technicians (ACRRT)
- Extensive continuing education in: Radiology, Differential Diagnosis, Sports Injuries, and Nutrition
- National Registry of Certified Medical Examiner certified by The Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration to perform CMV/DOT Examinations
- Certified DOT Professional Collector Technician for Drug Collections
- Certified Breath Alcohol Technician
In his spare time, Dr. McCort enjoys spending time with his family. He also likes to golf, fish and play baseball. He enjoys watching sports, especially the Steelers, Pirates and Penguins!